If you are looking for a career, Jantec Sign Group may be the place for you! Jantec Sign Group offers above average earnings, flexible schedules with minimal night or weekend work, and a friendly company atmosphere intent on helping you succeed! Due to the nature of our business, most of our full time employees are filled from a pool of part time "trainees". If you are looking for full time work, do not hesitate to apply for the part time positions; simply note on your application that you are seeking eventual full time employment.
The Following Positions are Now Available:
Splicing - Pumping Technician
Jantec Neon Products is a growing company looking for a full-time, Glass Splicing / Pumping Technician for our Bombarding Department. Starting pay is $14.50 per hour.
A Glass Splicing Technician will be responsible for assembling bent glass pieces onto a pattern and fusing the glass together.
A Neon Pumping Technician will be responsible for filling neon units of glass with gases which determine the color the unit will be when connected to electricity. This is an excellent career opportunity for those who enjoy great attention to detail.
- We will provide on-the-job training to learn the specific skills you must have to succeed at Jantec Neon Products
- Provide direct support to the Assembly Department
- Facilitate the daily activities of the Bombarding Department
- Facilitate production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect defects
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter and a motivated worker
- On-the-job training to learn the specific skills that you must have to succeed at Jantec Neon Products
- Regular attendance and punctuality is extremely important
- Must have and display strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Merge well with our "low drama" family atmosphere
- Must have good manual dexterity
- Must follow a precise work procedure
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be computer literate
Our Jantec Team Members enjoy rewarding jobs with flexible hours, excellent pay, benefits and a pleasant work environment. Hours are Monday – Friday, from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Mount Airy
- Compensation: $14.50 per hour.
Neon Tube Bender
Jantec Neon Products is a growing company looking for Neon Tube Benders. Tube benders heat straight sticks of glass over a burner and bend them into the desired shape using a pattern. Experienced benders are invited to apply, but we expect to provide on the job training for most individuals.
This is a position for those seeking a career and not a job. Due to the incredible amount of time and money involved in training we seek those who are looking only for long term employment. Regular attendance is extremely important. We seek to hire individuals who will merge well with our "low drama" family atmosphere.
While we do provide training, we find that people with certain skills tend to have an easier time learning. Specifically those who have the ability to work their left and right hands separately- such as musicians, woodworkers, crafters and sometimes even gamers. Please include any experience you believe may make you a good candidate.
Applicants are initially paid $14.25 per hour. Once training is complete they will receive a hourly base pay of $10.30, plus a commission based on the amount of glass produced. You are guaranteed a minimum total of $14.25 per hour. Our experienced benders make more money on commission than they do the base pay, and consistently make an average pay of $20 - $25 per hour.
- Location: Mount Airy
- Compensation: First 90 days $14.25 per hour. Once Trained Base + Commission.
Check Back Frequently for New Job Listings